What is Coaching?
We will engage in an open, confidential conversation about a topic that matters to you. By asking thought-provoking questions I will inspire you to find new ideas and solutions to a well-known problem. As soon as you have identified the steps towards your goal, I will be a reliable accountability partner, providing support to make sure you can follow through.
Potential topics for coaching:
- clarity about career choices
- action planning towards fulfilling work
- juggling work, hobbies and relaxation
Currently, I do offer two different kinds of coaching. The first is solutions-focused coaching, which includes regular online consultations and accountability via chat in between the sessions.
What can I (not) expect from solutions-focused coaching?
- New solutions for old problems
- Clarity about your action steps
- No cooking-recipe-style advice
- No treatment of mental illness
Thorough training is a strong basis for quality. I have received more than 150 hours of coaching training from four different organizations in the past years. I am on my path to earn my ACC credentials from the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
What’s the deal?
I want you to know exactly what you are signing up for. That’s why the first coaching conversation is for free. During this call you can:
- discover your career goals
- define the next steps in your career
- get accountability to follow-through on them
Afterwards, you decide whether or not to continue. For any subsequent session, we will create an individual agreement that is fair for both of us. I believe that at the begin of any career you face the biggest choices. Therefore I offer significant discounts for students and apprentices.